STUDIOS was founded in San Francisco in 1985.
The firm was built on its early work with tech companies in the nearby Silicon Valley with clients such as Apple, Silicon Graphics, and 3Com. Currently, the San Francisco office works on a variety of projects, including corporate interiors, new buildings for education and civic clients, and major urban developments.
After 25 years in the same location, the San Francisco office moved into The Orrick Building within the Foundry Square office development. STUDIOS designed the four-building complex as well as many of its interior spaces, including the neighboring BlackRock headquarters offices. Foundry Square is located in the redeveloping Transit Center District in San Francisco’s South of Market, just blocks from the future site of a new multi-modal transit center and associated 1,000-foot tower which will be the highest point on the San Francisco skyline.
San Francisco PeoplePreviousNext
- Thomas K. Yee, AIA, LEED APChairman of the Board, Principal
- Darryl Roberson, FAIAFounding Principal, Principal Emeritus
- Erik Sueberkrop, FAIA, LEED APFounding Principal, Chairman Emeritus
- Melissa Duffy, AIA, LEED APManaging Principal
- Marc Pfenninger, AIA, LEED APPrincipal
- David Sabalvaro, AIA, LEED APPrincipal
- Kathie Prigmore, FAIA, LEED AP COO
- Jeong Choi, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Kevin Crossman, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Jerry Griffin, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Karen Koenig, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Jason McCarthy, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Cliff Peterson, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Lisa Thomson, LEED APAssociate Principal, Director of Marketing
- Peter Van Dine, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal