Founded in 1992, the Paris office is located on the Champs Elysees in the heart of the city.
The office was originally established to serve the needs of STUDIOS' U.S.-based clients who were developing projects in Europe, such as 3Com, Silicon Graphics and Apple.
Since then, Paris has broadened its clientele to include numerous corporations based in France, such as LVMH, Sephora, La Redoute, and Louis Dreyfus, as well as real estate developers Bouygues Immobilier, Vinci Immobilier, Codic and others as well as major investors/proprietors. The office has also expanded its work throughout Europe, with projects in the United Kingdom, Benelux, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the Middle East. STUDIOS' Paris staff has developed a keen understanding of the business needs and practices of international companies, and has become fully versant in a variety of local building practices.
The Paris office has obtained ISO quality certification for architectural design and construction project management. ISO is a well-known designation of very high standards and quality services across Europe and other parts of the world.
- James Cowey, DESA, AIA, MBAManaging Principal, Principal
- Sophie Henley-Price, MBAPrincipal, Dir. of Business Development
- Pierre Pastellas, DPLG, ETPPrincipal
- Alexandra Villegas Sanne, DEPF, SIAPrincipal
- Tae-Jun Ahn, DPLGAssociate Principal
- Jean-Pascal Crouzet, DPLGAssociate Principal
- Stefano Favretto, DFAPMAssociate Principal
- Kristin Gratacap, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Eric Gratacap, LEED APAssociate Principal
- David Guichard, DPLGAssociate Principal