STUDIOS opened its New York office in SoHo in 1995.
STUDIOS' New York office is located near the intersection of Broadway and Houston in a commercial building that dates to 1896.
The office has a diverse practice, including base building and interiors work for both public and private clients. Signature projects include 200 Fifth Avenue, the interiors of the IAC building, Dow Jones, MTV Networks, and 610 Broadway.
New York PeoplePreviousNext
- Kathie Prigmore, FAIA, LEED AP COO
- Robert Clemens, AIAAssociate Principal
- Sara FranciniDir. of Business Development, Associate
- Kurt Wayne, AIAAssociate Principal
- David Burns, AIAPrincipal
- Lori MaasAssociate Principal
- David Must, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Michael Krochmaluk, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Kember Lattimer
- Tom Krizmanic, AIA, LEED APPrincipal
- Tara Roscoe, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Tomas Quijada, AIAAssociate Principal
- Graham Clegg, AIAAssociate Principal
- Frank GesualdiAssociate Principal
- Joshua RiderAssociate Principal
- Eric Hofmann, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Kevin Hamlett, AIAAssociate Principal
- Brian HackathornAssociate Principal
- Jeff Lustig, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Lauren HlavenkaAssociate Principal, Director of Marketing