STUDIOS opened its New York office in SoHo in 1995.
STUDIOS' New York office is located near the intersection of Broadway and Houston in a commercial building that dates to 1896.
The office has a diverse practice, including base building and interiors work for both public and private clients. Signature projects include 200 Fifth Avenue, the interiors of the IAC building, Dow Jones, MTV Networks, and 610 Broadway.
New York PeoplePreviousNext
- Todd DeGarmo, FAIA, LEED APCEO, Principal
- Mark Erdly, AIAManaging Principal
- David Burns, AIAPrincipal
- Tom Krizmanic, AIA, LEED APPrincipal
- Tara Roscoe, IIDAPrincipal
- Anna Ammari, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Jean Chandler, IIDAAssociate Principal
- Graham Clegg, AIAAssociate Principal
- Robert Clemens, AIAAssociate Principal
- Sara FranciniAssociate Principal, Dir. of Business Development
- Frank GesualdiAssociate Principal
- Kevin Hamlett, AIAAssociate Principal
- Eric Hofmann, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Michael Krochmaluk, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Jeff Lustig, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Lori Maas, IIDA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- David Must, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Maria Isabel PachecoAssociate Principal
- Sarah Poist, AIAAssociate Principal
- Megan Przywara, AIAAssociate Principal