STUDIOS opened its New York office in SoHo in 1995.
STUDIOS' New York office is located near the intersection of Broadway and Houston in a commercial building that dates to 1896.
The office has a diverse practice, including base building and interiors work for both public and private clients. Signature projects include 200 Fifth Avenue, the interiors of the IAC building, Dow Jones, MTV Networks, and 610 Broadway.
New York PeoplePreviousNext
- Brian HackathornAssociate Principal
- Kevin Hamlett, AIAAssociate Principal
- Tara Roscoe, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Robert Clemens, AIAAssociate Principal
- Sara FranciniDir. of Business Development, Associate
- Lori MaasAssociate Principal
- Frank GesualdiAssociate Principal
- Brian Tolman, AIA, LEED APManaging Principal
- David Burns, AIAPrincipal
- Tom Krizmanic, AIA, LEED APPrincipal
- David Must, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Dervla Reilly, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Eric Hofmann, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Graham Clegg, AIAAssociate Principal
- Jeff Lustig, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Joshua RiderAssociate Principal
- Lauren HlavenkaAssociate Principal, Director of Marketing
- Michael Krochmaluk, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Sara Schuster, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Todd DeGarmo, FAIA, LEED APCEO, Principal