STUDIOS opened its New York office in SoHo in 1995.
STUDIOS' New York office is located near the intersection of Broadway and Houston in a commercial building that dates to 1896.
The office has a diverse practice, including base building and interiors work for both public and private clients. Signature projects include 200 Fifth Avenue, the interiors of the IAC building, Dow Jones, MTV Networks, and 610 Broadway.
New York PeoplePreviousNext
- Todd DeGarmo, FAIA, LEED APCEO, Principal
- David Burns, AIAManaging Principal
- Tom Krizmanic, AIA, LEED APPrincipal
- Kathie Prigmore, FAIA, LEED AP COO
- Graham Clegg, AIAAssociate Principal
- Robert Clemens, AIAAssociate Principal
- Sara FranciniAssociate Principal, Dir. of Business Development
- Frank GesualdiAssociate Principal
- Brian HackathornAssociate Principal
- Kevin Hamlett, AIAAssociate Principal
- Lauren HlavenkaAssociate Principal, Director of Marketing
- Eric Hofmann, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Michael Krochmaluk, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Jeff Lustig, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Lori MaasAssociate Principal
- David Must, AIA, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Tomas Quijada, AIAAssociate Principal
- Joshua RiderAssociate Principal
- Tara Roscoe, LEED APAssociate Principal
- Sara Schuster, LEED APAssociate Principal